- MULTI-PURPOSE LEARNING TOOL: Key Education’s Photo Conversation Cards help young students on the Autism spectrum practice individual social and oral language skills in context so they can understand and respond to a variety of common situations.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This set includes 90 photo flashcards covering behavior, personal space, following rules, friendship, emotions, and more. An index of topics is located on the back of the box for easy reference. A resource guide is also included.
- HOW IT WORKS: Each photo card features a specific social situation on the front. The back of each card includes prompts, social narratives, and guided practice suggestions to help parents and teachers teach essential communication and social skills.
- WORKING TOGETHER: Great for homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers use the resource guide for learning tips to help kids understand the nuances of social interactions and build the skills needed to navigate them with confidence.
- WHY KEY EDUCATION: Key Education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.