- Social-Emotional Learning: Help your preschooler, kindergartener, or first grader recognize facial expressions and identify feelings and emotions all while building essential social-emotional learning skills with this fun emotions flash card set.
- How It Works: Children build expressive and receptive language development skills by identifying different feelings and matching them to cards with real faces with emotional expressions. Word lists are included in the resource guide.
- What’s Included: This fun kids game includes 24 photographic cards of different emotions, measuring 8 ½ inches 5 ½ inches. A resource guide with helpful tips and additional game ideas is also included in both English and Spanish.
- Working Together: Great for homeschool and classroom learning, parents, therapists, teachers, and counselors can use this hands-on learning game in small group activities or one-on-one instruction to help kids develop basic social-emotional skills.
- Why Key Education: Key Education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
- Real people, real emotions or Learn to put faces to your feelings
- Great for early childhood and English Language Learners (ELL)
- Includes 24 photographic learning cards and a resource guide in English and Spanish